Streaming surprise - Amazon Prime Video im O-Ton auf PS3

Streaming surprise #amazon #prime #video. I found the option to switch the language finally, but only on the #ps3. Not on the #kindle, not on the #ipad or in the web interface. #busblog I like the comfort of the Amazon Prime Video (xray .....) and the abilty to watch movies on so much of my devices #smart_tv#wii #ipad #ps3 and of course #kindle. But mostly I watched movies on #netflix because of the original language version. I don't know why, but you can't find the movies w/ the original version with the search for OV or OmU or the other suggestions.
Streaming surprise #amazon #prime #video. I found the option to switch the language finally, but only on the #ps3. Not on the #kindle, not on the #ipad or in the web interface. I like the comfort of the Amazon Prime Video (xray .....) and the abilty to wa

Kommentare