CityLife - Valencia by bike

 

Citylife 🚲🚐☀️🇪🇸 I had a blast exploring Valencia by bike today! 🚲 This city is so bike-friendly, with over 200 km of cycle paths and a flat terrain. I rode along the Turia Gardens, a green oasis that used to be a riverbed, and admired the stunning architecture of the City of Arts and Sciences. Then I headed to the beach, where I enjoyed the sun and the sea breeze. I also visited the port, the historic centre, and some charming villages along the way. Valencia is a perfect destination for cycling lovers! 😍 #valenciabybike #cyclingadventures #spaintravel #vwgrandcalifornia #grandcalifornia680 #4wdcamper #highuptransporters #campervans #busblog #buslife #vwcamper #vwbus #volkswagen #camperlife #vanagon #furgovw  #vanagonlife #westfaliaddicted #campervan #campinglife  #freiheitsmobile #buscamper268





Kommentare