November 24, 2018 at 09:29PM

One of my first favourite  camperbooks. The iBook G3 Clamshell SE. Very very tough, long lasting battery (for it’s time) DVD drive, wifi (Airport) USB and Firewire. Movie Player, Mail and surf machine and a great writing item. Later it was replaced thru a PowerBook G4 12” 867Mhz. Perfect letter sized notebook, also tough and convenient. Did I mentioned that the 867Mhz PowerPC was my favourite CPU. Btw, did you see my fall challenge in the highlights? Boot 1 different  a day of my collection. Already started part II. ===================== #buslife #camperlife #camperbook #vanagon #vanagonlife #vwbus #vw #volkswagen #vwt3california #westy #westfalia #westylife #apple #applecollection #vintageapple #macintosh #ibookg3clamshell #keylime #clamshell #vintageapple

Kommentare